China Dashboard – January 2020
- insurance, trust sector
This Dashboard will examine key developments onshore from the month of December, including:
- New securities law finalized at Standing Committee
- Regulators waive inbound quotas and streamline back office processes
- Regulators issue guidance on distribution
- Steady progress towards PBoC’s 11-point plan
- Banking regulator drafts first product-level rules
Aside from these key takeaways, we will also provide a quick analytical update on all sectors of the Chinese financial services industry.
Please note that full versions of our China Dashboard are for clients only, if you would like more information about a subscription please contact us:
Tel: (+86 21) 6075 – 8163 Email: [email protected]
To download a sample from this report, please first login and the download will appear below.