China Dashboard – January 2019
- capital markets, cross border, institutional targeting, private funds
This Dashboard will examine key developments onshore from the month of December, including:
- Private fund manager registration requirements updated
- Stability Committee makes statements to address issues in the market
- Regulation of bond investment activities strengthened
- Banks receive subsidiary approval from regulator
- Mutual funds see AUM grow in 4Q18
Aside from these key takeaways, we will also provide a quick analytical update on all sectors of the Chinese financial services industry.
Please note that full versions of our China Dashboard are for clients only, if you would like more information about a subscription please contact us:
Tel: (+86 21) 6075 – 8163 Email: [email protected]
To download a sample from this report, please first login and the download will appear below.