China Dashboard – March 2020
- Bond Issuance, Fixed Income Futures, Market Opening, Portfolio Advisory
This Dashboard will examine key developments onshore from the month of February, including:
- Market opening commitments continue
- Greater institutional participation ahead for fixed income futures
- Regulators ease bond issuance
- Central bank cuts market rates to shore up liquidity
- More firms included in portfolio advisory
Aside from these key takeaways, we will also provide a quick analytical update on all sectors of the Chinese financial services industry.
Please note that full versions of our China Dashboard are for clients only, if you would like more information about a subscription please contact us:
Tel: (+86 21) 6075 – 8163 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a sample from this report, please first login and the download will appear below.