China Dashboard – June 2019
- Bank wealth management, Baoshang Bank, capital markets, cross border, institutional targeting, PBoC, Private fund, private funds, tax scheme
This Dashboard will examine key developments onshore from the month of May, including:
- PBoC moves to calm the market after Baoshang Bank takeover
- Bank wealth management subsidiaries open their doors
- Private fund rules added to State Council 2019 schedule
- Inbound bond account management streamlined
- Insurers set to reap benefit of new tax incentives
Aside from these key takeaways, we will also provide a quick analytical update on all sectors of the Chinese financial services industry.
Please note that full versions of our China Dashboard are for clients only, if you would like more information about a subscription please contact us:
Tel: (+86 21) 6075 – 8163 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a sample from this report, please first login and the download will appear below.