Analyst – Data Analytics, Content
Z-Ben Advisors actively recruits passionate, open-minded, and accomplished people from around the world. Please send your CV together with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join this international and exciting company.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
POSITION: Analyst – Data Analytics, Content
Z-Ben Advisors is a Shanghai-based research and advisory firm, focusing on China’s investment management industry. We work with top-tier global asset managers, and provide strategic advice, market intelligence, data analytics, and more, to ensure our clients capitalize on the enormous opportunity in China. We are currently accepting applications for the position of a full- or part-time Content Analyst.
The role and our team:
The content analyst will work closely with research team to provide editorial support for finished written work and presentations. Additionally, the position also requires comfort with developing arguments and presenting these through the use of intuitive visual diagrams or presentations. Depending on individual skillset and interests, the role could easily expand to include development of new content and original research.
Prior knowledge of and work experience in communications or education would be advantageous. The international asset management space in China is fast-paced, demanding and competitive, so please do not apply if you are not serious or passionate about the role. Only top candidates will be chosen for the first round of interviews.
A career at Z-Ben Advisors means extensive hands-on experience, as all of our employees have a critical impact on final deliverables. Z-Ben Advisors, as a company, is committed to developing employee skills, as well as allowing for mentorship and advancement opportunities uncommon at other firms. Compensation will be determined based upon prior work experience, education, and skillset. Additional benefits include China work visa sponsorship and healthcare coverage.
- Edit, polish and finalize high-quality deliverables for presentation to clients
- Work creatively and independently to develop deliverable materials
- Support project management and quality control efforts
- University graduate (BA/BS)
- Native English with strong writing/communications ability
- Ability to develop multiple work streams independently while working to tight deadlines
- Strong long-form and short-form writing, visual and communication skills
- All activities are conducted in a professional manner. Central to this is ensuring that all dealings are done in a respectful manner either with internal colleagues or external parties. This is to also include being mindful of other’s schedules, tasks and priorities. In addition, professionalism is a reflection of personal presentation. Standard business attire both in the office and in external business events is required.
- Central to every role in the company is the proper time and utility management of a regular work schedule. While this includes meeting attendance and hitting deadlines, all employees are required to follow advance planning protocol.