China’s place as a dominant allocation in global portfolios is inevitable. An early and effectively executed entry has, and continues to place foreign institutional investors ahead of their peers. Mainland authorities have made tremendous inroads in opening the A-share market to foreign institutional investors. Specifically, a number of safe and less-restrictive A-share access routes now exist for global asset owners to gain exposure.
Accessing China: Simplifying a Difficult Process
Effective protection stems from China specialization:
We pride ourselves on our ability to protect the fiduciary through our unmatched manager-monitoring capabilities. Z-Ben Advisors are old China hands. We built our foundation in Shanghai, the epicenter of China’s market. Since 2004, we have delivered actionable insight and intelligence to the global investment community.
For sample reports or further information on Investment Solutions’ services please send a request.
How Investment Solutions helps global asset owners?
Our DNA was built on China’s fund management industry: our insight into A-share investment management dates back to the inception of the modern fund industry in China over a decade ago.
Investment Solutions focuses on helping global asset owners:
Effectively assess A-shares
Access investment managers
Areas of Expertise:
Cross Border General Advisory
• Understanding the Cross Border Accessing Platforms: Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (QFII), RQFII, Shanghai-Hong Kong Connect, Mutual Recognition of Funds (MRF)
• Consultation on efficiently accessing China’s capital markets
Service Provider Consultation
• Advisory on selecting the right partners from a service quality and strategic level, in a rapidly evolving market
• Brokerages: Assessment of capabilities from research , trading, risk control , back office, to commission pricing
• Guidance on trading fees negotiations
Manager Selection and Research
• Harness our resources built over a decade to advise , source, and monitor external managers
• Implement our proprietary selection methods centered on identifying fund managers which safely outperform investment objectives
• Comprehensive fund manager research reports
• Protecting the fiduciary continuous “on the ground “ monitoring of mandated managers ensuring investment strategies , performance , and risk controls remain aligned