Research & Consulting Intern (Fall)
Z-Ben Advisors is a Shanghai-based consulting firm focused on China’s investment management industry. Our three-month internship program is designed to provide interns with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and extensive knowledge of China’s fund management industry.
Interns will work closely with our full-time analysts and consultants to develop a variety of deliverables for clients, as well as support research efforts. We expect Interns to quickly integrate with our research and consulting teams, while working diligently and independently on assigned tasks.
A career at Z-Ben Advisors means extensive hands-on experience, as all of our employees have a critical impact on final deliverables. Z-Ben Advisors is committed to employee career and skill development through both structured and on-the-job training, mentorship and advancement opportunities.
- Conduct primary (site visits, interviews) and secondary (internet) research and analysis on key competitive and regulatory trends in the Chinese investment management industry
- Implement Z-Ben Advisors’ quantitative, qualitative, and consulting methodologies
- Conduct extensive data analysis and present findings in clear, logical form
- Work with consultants and analysts to support project management and quality control efforts
- Develop and maintain databases
- Complete other basic tasks assigned by line manager and colleagues, including cold calls, news translation, etc
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a top-tier institution with outstanding academic credentials
- Professional fluency in both Mandarin Chinese and English
- Background or a strong interest in investment management, finance, or economics
- Working towards CFA / other industry accreditation is a plus
- Highly analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and communication skills with proven ability to think conceptually and pragmatically
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects and under tight deadline
- Leadership experience preferred
Interns are required to work for three months, Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
Stipend and Insurance
RMB 50 per day and accidental insurance
Please send your resume to email@example.com with “Research & Consulting Intern (Fall)” in the email title.