China Dashboard – February 2020
- Foreign Investment Flow, Monetary Policy, Money Market, Portfolio Advisory, US-China Trade Deal
This Dashboard will examine key developments onshore from the month of January, including:
- Supportive monetary policy enacted after Lunar New Year
- Money market fund AUM drops below 50% of industry total
- US-China trade deal settles on a number of financial-opening items
- Foreign investment inflow figures show significant increase
- Banks to debut portfolio advisory
Aside from these key takeaways, we will also provide a quick analytical update on all sectors of the Chinese financial services industry.
Please note that full versions of our China Dashboard are for clients only, if you would like more information about a subscription please contact us:
Tel: (+86 21) 6075 – 8163 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a sample from this report, please first login and the download will appear below.